Sunday, January 07, 2007

I'm feeling got at ..Part 2

Just to follow on from the "Born Under a Bad Sign" thread below, the mishaps continue. Last night we went to a dinner in Edinburgh with other guys from church, the meal was good as was the company. 5 miles from home on the the motorway I heard a clunk and noticed sparks flying out the back of the car. My wife was driving, so she pulled over and I got out to see that the exhaust had fallen of. You can imagine my muttering as I stood by the side of the road on a rainy January night looking at my broken car.
Well we got some assistance about 40 minutes later and got home. Can't wait to see what today brings ;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't know if this will make you feel any better but join the club! Jess and I went out for a drive on new years day and our exhuast fell off our car! We will bore you with the rest of the story some other time! Sorry to hear that you are having a rubbish time at the moment. Love Marie

6:43 pm

 
Blogger Graeme Campbell said...

Thanks for the encouragement Marie. I can't help thinking that there has to be something amazing around the corner, or maybe there is something spiritually significant about exhausts ;)

9:54 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there mate you guys arent taking all this flak for no reason. The enemy really seems to be havin a go at key players at the moment, and YES you are key players. Love to all, will talk soon

10:03 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home