Wednesday, November 01, 2006

November update

It's been a while since I posted, lots going on. Deb is now back at work 3 days a week, so that means I'm looking after Joe during the day then doing some guitar lessons in the evening. I'm at a real crossroads career wise at the moment, really because I need to be around for Joe and I need to free up the evenings and weekends for church stuff. With that in mind I'm winding down the teaching and going online. I used to be a graphic designer, and my degree consisted of video production, performance art and photography. It's about time I used these skills and my old ambition to write (I used to want to be a journalist). In the next few weeks I'll be developing a subscription based guitar tuition site, with articles, videos and podcasts. I'll let you know how that goes. I'm also trying to set up some "School of Rock" style workshops in primary schools, should be fun.

I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home