Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Freedom!




Today is the 700th anniversary of the death of "Braveheart" William Wallace. You'll probably know the story so I won't go into it. One of the great things about living where I do is that it all happened just a few miles from here. There is a spiritual aspect to this as well. Deb and I really feel called to this area, and something i have felt really strongly about is that the Lord wants to establish a community of worship here. We've been here 4 years now, getting ready, although we thought we were ready when we first moved we soon discovered God's timing. Also when i first felt "the call", he told me to be useful first. I hope that's what we are doing in Edinburgh at the moment. As i mentioned in earlier posts I really feel the Lord moving with increased intensity and theirs something rising up within me. I spent yesterday afternoon up at Bannockburn and then Stirling, just walking and driving and seeking the Lord. There is a pic of a sign that really spoke to me at the start of the blog. Also it's interesting, Stirling's city motto is "Key to the Kingdom"......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home