Wednesday, June 29, 2005

New Pic




Here are a couple of pics I've just had through from the recent gig I did in Essex in May. Also the CD (see prev post) is now available at www.cdbaby.com/graeme

I went to the Vineyard worship leader's retreat this weekend in Devon, still processing tons of stuff, I seem to get absolutely hammered, battered, challenged and "growed up" more, everything I go to at the moment.

Whilst I try to work out how to articulate it all here are some quick lessons for all worship leaders I learned this weekend.

1. Don't wait 2 years to change the battery on your number 1 guitar, then forget to carry spares!!!!

2. Never allow anybody to dance where the p.a. should be and shift your foldback around so you have to do a quick re-set up just before you play, when your're already stressed because of number 1 ;)

3. There's no point interpreting the faces of the worshippers to convince yourself that they're not actually engaging on a personal level with God but thinking how crap You are. Because after all the world revolves around you ;)

4. Don't get stressed out about any of the previous things because it's all about Jesus anyway!!

I love it when God gives me a playful slap and snaps me out of the muppetry of my ego.

More later!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Military records for kia soldiers in wwii kenda mini cycle 10 tires Hummer island Jupiter phone card

10:45 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home