Sunday, March 13, 2005

*%$$%^%$ Christians!!!!

I'm just calming down after reading a "Christian" web site that I came across. I won't link to it as I don't want to get into what this guy does. I am so mad at these people who spend so much time and effort into researching what's wrong with other Christians. This particular site has a problem with:

All other versions of the Bible except the King James
Rock Music of any kind, including Christian Rock,
Men with long hair
Christian artists.
Christians who admit to enjoying a beer whilst watching a football game.

I could go on but I won't. This guy actually said that it isn't the purpose of Christian music to reach the lost. I mean....COME ON!!??!!!

Sometimes I wish Jesus had said, "...if your brother in Christ is talking absolute mince then slap him, hard on the face, until he stops and sees sense..."



I know I need to extend the grace that is extended to me, so I'll pray that this guy does something more constructive with his time. Failing that I might become a Buddhist, at least they're nice to each other! (only joking, before I get quoted on any "Christian" truth web sites)

Rant Over, please return to your normal Sunday Evening.

2 Comments:

Blogger Small Group said...

Oh come on...send me the link!

2:03 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

5:13 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home