Sunday, March 13, 2005

Time Flies

It's almost a month since I last blogged, I can't believe that went so quickly. We're going through an interesting time at the moment. There's a strange feeling in my bones of anxiety and fear mixed with peace and faith. Now I know how a pendulum feels. I guess God is really using us at the moment but we keep having skirmishes with the enemy. We went to Belfast Vineyard recently to help lead their church weekend. The week before Deb and I were both hit by a virus, pretty badly. In fact even the dog got really sick and I spent the whole of the Tuesday night looking a after a continually vomiting collie. One trip to the vets/doctors later and few days rest we were getting ok. The weekend was great, and God used us and blessed us. I guess attack goes with the territory, but it's worth fighting through.

Last night I did a gig at the Lot in Edinburgh. It's a very cool venue, great atmosphere upstairs in the live area.I sometimes have to do this. Even though I lead worship regularly I need that outlet for just being a musician in front of an audience, gettting my songs out and getting all "artistic". Liselle Winslagh came up from SW London Vineyard to play as well and she was great. Checkout her website http://www.liselle.co.uk

Now I want to get a band together again, I've got the gigging bug back. I've been thinking about it for a while, but I'm naturally lazy so last night was good in that it gave me the spur to go do it after the positive comments I recieved.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

10:55 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home