Saturday, December 24, 2005

It's Christmas Eve!!!

Our window is fixed. The guys came yesterday and replaced it in 40 minutes....

Also I needed a backup guitar , so I found a 1986 E serial (the Fender geeks will realise the significance) Japanese 62 reissue Strat. It is beat to hell, has dings on it's dings and still looks better than the custom shop "relics" as this really has been played hard for 20 years. The pups are a wee bit spiky at times but the neck is fantastic, it's one of the best playing Strats I've had. I usually have a love hate thing with Strats but this one was a real blessing and I got it for less that the cost of a squier. Anywhoo I sold off the G3 Powerbook (see previous post) after doing it up then realising I didn't actually need it, but made a tidy profit which paid for the Strat. Good things come to those who wait.


We had the third Pure service on Sunday which went really well, I'm excited to see how it develops in the next year.

Well, it's Christmas Eve morning, almost my favourite day of the year, just praying for snow and God's continued good grace and fatherly love.