Friday, October 21, 2005

From a caterpillar.......

Feeling a bit weird today....ok so those of you that know me well, know that nothing new. We've got a lot coming up, mainly the "Pure" service in Linlithgow which starts this Sunday, but I feel in a kind of limbo yet I keep getting a glimpse of something else. Business is very slow, so I need to find more students or raise my price quick, or get another job / business / idea. However I have writing and music pouring out of my every pore. I've never worshipped like I've worshipped this week. My playing has never been better, I have tons of mental energy but my body always feels tired at the moment. I feel like I'm on the verge of a new thing but I'm terrified that it'll never come and my efforts are wasted, ever had that? I guess I need to work on my trust and spend more time with the Father. I do feel like I'm in a cocoon about to emerge, but it's very uncomfortable waiting to get out, but I don't want to make the mistake of coming out before God decides it's right. On top of that we're getting a few arrows heading our way, I guess that has something to do with the fact that we are set to establish a a worshipping community in the Forth Valley and there's a hell (pun intended) of a lot of oppression here. We've picked a fight in this area and I expect opposition, but arrows do smart when they hit, so you prayers keep praying.

Anyway, got to stuff to do. I've been encouraged by some people to get into my writing (songs) in a purposeful way, as in actually doing something about it. Although I probably better get through that list that Debbie kindly left me this morning ;)