Thursday, September 29, 2005

Some worship songs for your listening pleasure

Plenty of blogging today as I've got a bit of extra time. Anywhoo I just uploaded 3 of my worship songs to my public folder. Feel free to comment, ask questions etc. I thought it would be useful as the recordings are all demo stage, although two have been used already in church and one was just written today.

You can listen here

These are the titles and brief description.

Devotion (demo) - Taken from Psalm 108, recorded about 20 minutes ago, I had some of the lyrics already but just spent some time trying different chords, melody etc.

Lord Most High - I actually wrote this and use it extensivley in Southend about 6 years ago, but I re-recorded it a few months back.

Kingdom Come - Another recent song, I've used this ( played a tad slower) in Sunday services at Almond Vineyard over the past 2 months.

Also, nearly forgot to mention. If you are like me and absolutely naff and directionless at reading the bible daily then check out the link for Mike Turrigianno's study at the side nav bar. He's going through Samuel and journalling daily, it's good stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home