Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Road Ahead

Well, it's been a weird week. Both Deb and I have been ill with varying degrees of colds, sore throats and general naffness. On Sunday night at our gathering service I did a message on Spritual warfare and opposition (based on Nehemiah). The talk was as much for myself as anyone else.
Debbie and I have had a lot of time together this week as she's been off sick, so we've been chatting about the future, where we're at, where we're going etc. We've not come to many conclusions except that we need to carry on what God has started here in this area. In fact my feeling is that we need to get more partisan about it. If we're going to get our backsides kicked as hard as we have this year so far then God has something big around the corner. To be honest I'm more at home in the role of guerilla fighter than part of something big, comfortable and organised. I feel a call back to the edge...maybe I'm just being nostalgic, maybe I'm just realising who I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home