Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Gettin ' the Gig

I'm making an ok living by teaching guitar, and enjoying the flexibility I've got. However we got some major changes coming, and I won't be able to teach from home in about 6 months time (unless we get a bigger house). I know that the Lord will provide, but my wife's salary is a big chunk of our income and that will decrease too next year. So, time to use some imagination, and what God has given me to work out some new business and teaching ideas.

On that note, I've just been making multiple copies of my demo so I can get some gigs. It's been a while since I did them regularly (except leading worship of course). I'm praying for the right musicians, the right venues and that somehow I'll get paid. It's either that or working in a bank, so those of you with an intercessory gift...you know what do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home