Monday, May 08, 2006

Another Busy Week Ahead

Tomorrow I'm off to the Vineyard records Worship Development Network down in the Midlands. We'll be meeting up with worship leaders from all over the country as well as Dan Wilt and Peter Fitch (from St Croix Vineyard in Canada). I'm really looking forward to it.
In fact, because I'm a bit of an aviation geek i'm just as looking forward to the flight down on a Dash-8 turbo prop with FlyBe (yes I checked, I'm that sad). I like the whole buzz of airports and travel,meeting up with people etc.

On the home front, my mum's tumor has shrunk by four inches, which is excellent as it was too big to operate but now it's going to plan. We've started a new housegroup in Falkirk, as well as continuing with Pure, God really is moving in our area, i hope I have some stories to tell soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dan Wilt said...

Graeme, a gift to be with you here in the hills.

1:36 pm

 
Blogger Nigel Hemming said...

Graeme it was great to meet, chat & hang out. I'm just getting into this blogging thing! Catch you soon, Nigel

9:12 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

1:32 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

6:47 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home