Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Makeover Continues

Been a good weekend for input and growth. Friday I had some time with Jesse Duley (check out the link at the side) which opened up some new doors guitar wise for me. As a die hard blues rocker, I'm keen to look at new ways of approaching guitar playing and musicality. Often it's really useful just to hang with someone who has a different perspective in order to expand your own.

On Saturday i was invited to a church planting forum in Glasgow with Michael Gatlin, the senior pastor of Duluth Vineyard in the USA. Again, I took tons of useful stuff from that, which will come in handy with this thing that we're doing around here. Michael then came and spoke to our worship leaders on Sunday night. I love that he really explained the Vineyard values and calling in a such a real and un - hyped way, it's good to keep hearing that stuff.

The best bit of the weekend was that Sunday was my birthday (33), always a good day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Wey-hey! Happy birthday! You kept that one quiet ;)

5:58 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home